Oh shit, that’s so gross =(
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
YOU GUYS this is easily one of my top five throwaway lines, because yes, Mulder is making a really glib quip, but the entire punchline of this quip is “Dana Scully, you are so smart and amazing and competent that it is only right and natural that the event of you being put in charge of everything is A STATISTICAL INEVITABILITY”. like. okay, weirdo, your head is going to fall off from how much your eyes are hearts, but it’s fine.
DO NOT REBLOG AND/OR PROMOTE JENNIFER LAWRENCE’S LEAKED PHOTOS.
SHE DID NOT RELEASE THEM.
THIS IS AN INVASION OF HER PERSONAL LIFE.
HELP MAINTAIN JEN’S DIGNITY AND HER PROFESSIONALISM AND DO. NOT. REBLOG. THE. LEAKED. PHOTOS. OF. HER.
Stand by Jennifer to help show our support.
615. A muggleborn creating a magical side to the internet to protect the secrecy of the wizarding world, while still letting wizards vent on the internet about how potions is too difficult and they have too much homework. Another muggleborn creating a wizarding google.